08 Jun BI Developer (Tableau)
Our financial client based near Reading (SW England) is looking for EDW BI Developer with a strong focus on Graphical Visualisation Reporting (Tableau) experience on a long-term contractual basis. This role is based on site with the existing DWH team.
The BI Developer will work with the Data Services team who are servicing the MI Reporting requirements across business areas Sales, Investment Operations, Risk & Compliance, Finance, Marketing, etc. They are embarking on designing an EDW to be able to take in data from various source systems and provide a reporting solution agnostic of source systems. We value delivering Business Value over Process Value and are a growing co-located team.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive experience in MS SQL (SSRS and SSIS)
- Solid experience working with Tableau
- Good understanding of Agile Scrum methodology – using tool Jira
- Experience in Financial Services is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – able to liaise with staff at all levels
- Enthusiastic and motivated personality, team player with can do attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to translate to technical requirements
- An understanding of data systems, system architecture and data warehouses
- Exposure to data governance frameworks and protocols
- Strong ability to extract information by questioning, active listening and interviewing
- Ability to work on own initiative within agreed boundaries
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
- Be flexible and adaptable to meet business deliverables
- Knowledge and experience of using data bus matrices
- An understanding of basic database principles and terminology
Please apply if you have the necessary skills for the role. Look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for this Now